Get Started Today
If you’re interested in starting a rewarding and fulfilling new career with one of Santa Clara, CA’s leading IT service companies, we invite you to send your application to us at ChaTeck, Inc. Please include a copy of your resume as an attachment with your submission. If your skills meet our current requirements, a member of the team will reach out to you to discuss the next steps of your application. We’re always seeking professionals with experience and education in the following areas:
- Software Development
- Web Design
- Systems/Web Architecture
- Technical Sales & Marketing
- Business Analysis
- Data Modeling and CASE Analysis
- Data Warehouse Design
- Database Design and Administration
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Technical Communications
- Software Testing
- Technical Support
- Network Engineering and Administration
JOB ID 10601 – Software Engineer
ChaTeck Inc, a Bothell, WA-based IT Solutions Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10601 Software Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Analyze, gather business requirements, analyze of Design Specifications.
- Involve in application Development and Enhancement using .NET Framework, C#, Oracle and SQL server, Azure PaaS Services (Web API and Functions using .NET Core).
- Design and Develop application using Azure PaaS services.
- Migrate the application from Monolithic to Microservices.
- Monitor Azure artifacts and generated the reports using Azure Application Insight.
- Involve in managing all development tasks and source code modifications through DevOps.
- Perform production defect fixes with high priority, prepare root cause analysis and bug reports and track it in remedy tools.
- Prepare detailed test plan for unit testing, integration and system testing.
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization of SOL Queries, Unit & Integration testing and deployments to different environments.
- Develop and provide support for web, windows applications and web services using Microsoft.NET framework.
- Involve in planning estimation, design, code review and project implementation, Azure integration.
Requirements: Associate’s degree in Computer Science, IT, science or related with at least 48 months of experience. Salary from $148,013 to $150,000. Send resume to : email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.