Get Started Today
If you’re interested in starting a rewarding and fulfilling new career with one of Santa Clara, CA’s leading IT service companies, we invite you to send your application to us at ChaTeck, Inc. Please include a copy of your resume as an attachment with your submission. If your skills meet our current requirements, a member of the team will reach out to you to discuss the next steps of your application. We’re always seeking professionals with experience and education in the following areas:
- Software Development
- Web Design
- Systems/Web Architecture
- Technical Sales & Marketing
- Business Analysis
- Data Modeling and CASE Analysis
- Data Warehouse Design
- Database Design and Administration
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Technical Communications
- Software Testing
- Technical Support
- Network Engineering and Administration
JOB ID 10966: Software Developer
ChaTeck Inc, a Bothell, WA based IT Services for Data Management and Consulting Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10966: Software Developer.
Job duties include:
- Design, develop, and operate high-scale applications focusing on operational excellence, security, and scalability.
- Involve in entire software development life cycle (SDLC) activities of the project including, requirement gathering from the business owners of the product, performing analysis on the requirements, providing design solutions, discussing the technical and non-technical aspects of the design with the concerned teams, development, testing and support operations.
- Compile and assess user feedback to recommend and improve existing software products.
- Create technical specifications and document application functionality as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Develop software applications using Java, Spring Boot, Swagger, etc.
- Utilize SQL to Insert, Retrieve and Update the information in the MySQL database.
- Write test cases for applications using JUnit, and Mockito frameworks.
- Use Maven for dependency management and Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of both server-side and client-side codes.
- Develop, test, and deploy updates and bug fixes to the application using CI/CD pipelines.
- Participate in a tight-knit engineering team employing agile software development practices.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, IT or related with at least 60 months of experience. Salary ranges between $182,312.00 to $185,000.00/year. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org; including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.